Re: Cooling

To: <ardunbill@webtv.net>, "dahlgren" <dahlgren@uconect.net>,
Subject: Re: Cooling
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 09:33:18 -0700
My first year at the salt I was running pretty good boost, which found its
way into the water jacket and split the water tank on the radiator I was
running, ruining a record return when the water came back at me. Since than
I have run a vented tank with two pumps. My friend Jack Connolly drove his
327 powered 28 roadster on the street for 3 years with one Jabsco pump and
was happy with it.  Rich Fox