Re: Little screws and tubless tires

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Little screws and tubless tires
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 16:38:03 -0500
Dick if your Real Nice.... I will bring you an extra Moon disc with the 3
duez fasteners holes installed... and the Cut out's for the Tabs.... so you
can tack them on... then take off the disc and weld them up... then you can
use the Disc to mark where to drill your new Disc's....Brad and I talked
about turning several of my old ones into Swap Meet Material.... figure
they gotta be worth 10 bucks as Gigs....