Re: Jan 1, 2001

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Jan 1, 2001
From: dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 10:03:53 -0500
A race car with a headliner??? How about some crumpled up newspaper on
the floor in case the fire starts there and won't keep burning in case
it is a damp day?? Just kidding do these classes require upholstery?? If
so now there is a rule to change for safety sake alone.. Burning fabric
with all the Nylon rayon and all that has some pretty nasty fumes even
after you get a fire out.. It ought to be mandatory to remove it for
safety ?? Yes ?? No ??
Dave Dahlgren