Re: Jan 1, 2001

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Jan 1, 2001
From: dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 10:29:56 -0500
race cars don't have upholstery do they?? What's with that.. hell half
of my street cars didn't have it.. Nothing like some oil soaked
cardboard to get things going real quick... It ought to be mandatory to
remove it if the car does not have license plates and a valid inspection
sticker.. IE street legal.. Emissions sticker and all..Wipers mirrors
headlights emergency brake DOT tires the whole deal..hey maybe could use
the 4 way flashers if you have a problem on the run .. LOL
Dave Dahlgren