Re: Jan 1, 2001

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "dahlgren" <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Subject: Re: Jan 1, 2001
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:23:04 -0600
Oh NO.... here we go again on Door panels.... next Dave is going to want me
to get rid of those too.....( I caught him sticking racers tape on one...
seems he wanted it to stay on the door )

Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>; Jonathan Amo
<webmaster@amoproductions.com>; land-speed@autox.team.net