Re: 200 Club Minimums

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Subject: Re: 200 Club Minimums
From: "Tom Neimeyer" <3cbxs@ev1.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 21:07:58 -0800
Joe & All,
  I am entering into "lakester" project.  It will not be completed until
Speedweek 2002 (soonest).  I would hate to have them change the minimums
after a lot of money and time have been spent.  From the stories being
related, it is possible and quite worrysome.

Joe, got the bike back together?

Regards, Tom