Re: 200 Club Minimums

To: Tom Neimeyer <3cbxs@ev1.net>
Subject: Re: 200 Club Minimums
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 21:22:26 -0700
Tom  I am waiting on Carrillos.

I related my two experiences earlier, purely as a means to keep unknowing folks
alerted.  From 93 to this year, in the bike classes they changed 1300cc to
1350cc, then after many made changes to get in the 1350 class they ADDED the
1650cc in between the old 2000cc class, now even the classes listed are defunct
as they are essentially the listed cc + a 0.020 overbore

Joe