Re: Occupation

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Re: Occupation
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 19:38:21 -0600
Tom you left out What you have done for Volunteer work... to include Past
President of the SCTA....

Hey now that I think about it... so did Dan Warner.... I still want to know
who all you guys are....

It's important to remember the time that folks served in all these
positions... Without the Volunteer effort we wouldn't have much....  and
some folks like you have given more then thier share...