Occupation

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Occupation
From: "Tom Neimeyer" <3cbxs@ev1.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:24:35 -0800
Here goes, a waste of your time reading.  Tom Neimeyer, 44, born Ada,
Oklahoma.  Married 25 years to Elizabeth who supports me in every aspect in
our lives.  Our son David, 22 got his license at B'ville this year, ran
150+.  Daughter 14, special needs child lives in a group home, we see her
often.

Work for ExxonMobil, 20 years.  Drag raced small/big block chevys.  We ran a
M/BF 1350 Honda CBX at SpeedWeek this year, our first.  Ran 177+ on an open
record.  Will run the bike again next year with stronger motor.  Drawing up
plans for a lakester now.

Dick J, pictures at:
http://users.ev1.net/~3cbxs/losleos.htm

Regards, Tom