Re: LSR Speedometer

To: <Flowbench@aol.com>, <jkamo@rapidnet.com>, <edvs@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: LSR Speedometer
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 02:06:56 -0600
Okay Now I gotta know..... HEY ED... is this how you get lucky?

 spilling all Ed's secrets is a favorite pass time... Yeah Flowbench is Mike
Lefevers.... or Mitech engines.... Read first Door car into the 300mph
club..with Joe Kugal... got to watch from the starting line with Glen
annoucing the times... very exciting...  right at fairly fast on a sunny
day....

Keith ( Yes Ed's Engine Block has a Mitech serial Number )