Re: LSR Speedometer

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: LSR Speedometer
From: Dave Dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:27:49 -0500
Well the Nissan is about 140k with electronics...
The mazda is a lot less about 40k...just does not last as
long. Per hour the Nissan is much cheaper..The nissan will
easily go 24 to 30 hrs without a rebuild the mazda well
maybe 1/2 at full power..about 14 or 15 passes at B'ville
and the Mazda needs a rebuild that costs about 2k...
I personally think the Nissan at Qualifing boost
pressures..32 lbs and 1100 hp is the ticket for a F\BG
lakster or streamliner...ought to go pretty quick in the
right car
Dave
(sitting here wonering how to borrow the Nissan for an hour
or so....)