Re: LSR Speedometer

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LSR Speedometer
From: Dave Dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:55:47 -0500
can I get in the 4.7 club?? just ran a Nissan yesterday made
875 on 3 liters 26 lbs boost 8300 rpm...or the 9.4 club with
one of the turbo rotaries...750 at 10500 79.3 inches..going
to bang on that one a little harder this winter. Switching
over to alky and more boost ought to make it into the 12.5
club.. 1000 hp for that one I think a hrd hat and balistic
clothing is the order of the day. your clubs are just the
begining of the baby steps.....
Dave