Re: LSR Speedometer

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: LSR Speedometer
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 09:40:03 -0700
Keith, I know the resin from those phony rocks has dulled your capacity to
reason, so for those not familier with the "lucky" story, I will re-define
"luck" (as it pertains to red hats) Luck is blowing your engine on the return
run & coasting through the lights and STILL putting up a 2-way average above the
record. Besides, I've bumped that record twice since then............
Ed (and yes I do have a Mitech serial number... . And it's been running for 2
years!)