Re: Specialized engine building equip

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Specialized engine building equip
From: chad labno <clab@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:50:40 -0800
I don't like engine stands, we take great pains to "pre-distort"
our blocks by torqueing on thick steel plated before honing
then we hang the block off 4 bolts, anyway, I use a steel frame
bolted to the engine mounting pads and back of block. As an added
benefit, I get a total body workout moving the assembly around.
Use a hydralic engine hoist outside front door. Move the engine just
inside door, slowly lift and engine will slide foward and out.
What year Camaro? I don't recall an ugly Camaro, in fact, is there such
a thing as an "ugly camaro"?
chad