Re: shaving tires

To: "Crim" <gwcrim@usa.com>
Subject: Re: shaving tires
From: "Tom Neimeyer" <3cbxs@ev1.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 08:31:53 -0600
Crim,
  The 19" front may be difficult( as you know).  For the rear, there are
many 150/80ZR 16 tires available, Dunlop and Metzler and Avon for sure.  I
think I actually saw a 140/80ZR 16 in one catalog.  A call to the actual
tire manufactuer is the best way to find them.  Stores use only catalogs and
the full product line is not always included.

If the record you are going after is about 145, they might let you get by
with V rated tires. For sure if they are shaved.

Regards, Tom