Re: shaving tires

To: Crim <gwcrim@usa.com>
Subject: Re: shaving tires
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 10:26:16 -0700
George, who went 322mph, yes harley powered.   Anyway, you are not able to
find z rated tires for your current rims because the z rated are radials
and are a more modern profile developed for rims with different specs than
yours, you can shave or get different rims, or both,    in todays era of
the internet, you should be able to get newer style rims for
peanuts              Joe :)