Re: shaving tires

To: Henry Deaton <hdeaton@verio.com>
Subject: Re: shaving tires
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 11:22:03 -0700
Front tires were made for front tire loading, the carcass's are different, may
want to speak to the tire manufacturer, its and easy telephone call or two.
The newer z rated tires are radials and made for more modern rim geometry, may
want to either run v rated with half the tread or less, or upgrade to a more
modern rim.      Joe