Re: Weight and Balance

To: nafzger@vtc.net, rick@rbmotorsports.com, kturk@ala.net,
Subject: Re: Weight and Balance
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 16:30:40 EST
       Howard :  How fast is FAST ???   Doug, Darrell, and I have watched
you on that tape, in your liner, many times ..... what were you running .....
               240  or  250  +   ?    WHEN does FAST begin for you ?
       The "in the cockpit" views were a GREAT inspiration to us !
       We made sure we had a video camera mounted and running for all of
our runs over 200 mph, and the SOUND is probably the best part !

       Your liner is a GREAT looking and performing machine that you can
be very proud of  !!!
                        Bruce
       Black Radon Engineering  # 939 B / BFALT