Re: Additives

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Additives
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:41:25 -0800
Tom; It was hard to change to mobil one from the valoline 20-50 I had
used over the years. After talking to people I trust I went to it
because of the hassle of warming up the oil in my car with out over
heating the water. It has been great oil for me so far. PS Bob Joencks
calls my valoline oil "weed killer". Says that what he uses it for.
                Doug Odom in rainy big ditch