Re: International Records

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: International Records
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 18:30:16 -0700
 Keith, lets at least compare One miles average speeds to One mile average
speeds, I definately dont try and compare what the magazines run at the end of a
straightaway with a radar gun to maintaining the speed for a minimum of a mile
speed trap, in that case we could just take NHRA trap speeds, I am not into
comparing a 60 ft speed trap to a 5280 ft speed trap

Joe :)