Re: International Records

To: <Flowbench@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: International Records
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 21:04:50 -0600
Yeah.... the one thing we have to do is Seperate the Two Club and that Silly
Red Hat.... as they don't play by the same rules as the rest of us... they
Make up thier own.... and it's up to that group who gets in or whatever.....
I thought the Bonneville Two Club was for Folks who set Records over Two
Bills at Bonneville.... but I have all ready seen that isn't the case... so
This whole topic is really about what constitutes an International
record....

and as I have said before..... it's thier rules... I am going to play by
them to get that silly ass hat one day.... it may not be this year or
Next.... but SOMEDAY.... I will own one....K