Re: International Records

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: International Records
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 18:31:41 -0700
Keith List,

But the one thing all records at Bonneville and FIA records have that make them
more valuable and recognizable is the average of two speeds over the same real
estate. Not just one run with a trap speeds. That has always been the glory of
land speed racing, that not only did you only do it once, but twice, over the
same real estate but that also shows durability with a motor thats an important
factor, some can say they once did it, but bonneville records and FIA records
show they did it twice within an allotted time period.

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com