Re: International Records

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: International Records
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 22:11:46 -0700
Keith I know there are plenty of folks who can make the thing live to the first
mile marker, less that can make it live at song, to the 3 or 5 mile marker.  And
to set World records that must be done.  Yeah alot more room to go fast, or
break, many break.
Joe (I just dont like comparing magazine speeds at the end of a long road, with
what we are doing over 3, 5280 ft speed traps) Amo      and yes I think it is a
slap in the face to have 2 run records compared to 3 run records