Re: Recap on 'World Records Topic'

To: kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: Recap on 'World Records Topic'
From: tim schoeny <tschoen@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 16:37:35 -0500
I kinda like Welch's grape jelly.All I was trying to do was give those
interested in the subject a real world example of the kinds of challanges they
will face in getting this idea off the ground-it ain't going to be easy as
opinions are strong on all fronts.Personnaly I'm pretty neutral on the subject
untill more details come out I am,however gonna bust that record this
Spring-just for the fun of it no matter what it's called.Moving on to other
pursuits.