Re: exhaust exits

To: Rick Byrnes <rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Subject: Re: exhaust exits
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:34:53 -0700
Paul, thought I would offer a graphical example of what Rick is talking about,
only applied to a V8. The image (click below) shows my 6" x 31/2" megaphone that
begins at the collector convergence point and extends rearward  43 inches. Great
tourqe, broader band, but if you look carefully you can see where I didn't do my
homework completely - the flame from the exhaust burned the rear "bumper"
honeycomb! Back to the drawing board here...........
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1003326&a=7382870&p=40870943
Ed