Re: exhaust exits

To: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, "Ed Van Scoy"
Subject: Re: exhaust exits
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 13:21:24 -0600
Well to be honest... with the Long course on the upwind side.... we don't
run through as much from the Timing tower anymore so it's not a Major
factor in Performance planning.... now If I was running the short course I
would factor in a 15 degree increase with any significant cross wind....
Keep in mind Hot air Rises most the time.... thou lately it's been seen
coming West to East....

K :o)

land-speed@autox.team.net