Re: Head Gaskets

To: Rick Byrnes <rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Subject: Re: Head Gaskets
From: Dave Dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 20:56:46 -0500
I have access to a 4.5 liter 302 style crank new...180
degree.. It was for use just before they started the
restrictor deal in the WSC cars. personally I am a big fan
of the Ti rods for strength and light weight but they are so
rigid they can be tough on the walls and they have their own
learning curve too .. i will be there playing with something
I am sure! I tune both blown and N/A engines and both have
their merits, and their own little tricks they play.
Dave Dahlgren