Re: one offs

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: one offs
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 17:04:13 -0700
Actually Doug that was at World of Speed and I have pictures of the huge
smile to prove it.  Gary and I have talked since the event ... he would be
there every year if his schedule permitted.  Some "small" conflicts at
Pleasanton and some other places in August and September.

Wes

PS ...
ANYONE KNOW HOW DAVE DOZIER IS DOING?

>> LSR meet that I know of.
>> A few years later GoodGuys Street Rod Assn. owner Gary Meadors showed
>> up at Speed Week in a brand new fire suit, made a couple of licensing passes
>> in the Dozier-Hegarty XXO liner, made a record pass or two or three, got his
>> hat, stepped back into his shiny new motor home, and hasn't been seen at the
>> salt since. I understand that the ride was in exchange for an Art Himzel
>> paint job on the liner.
d..........Ardun Doug King