Re: one offs

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>
Subject: Re: one offs
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 20:14:49 -0700
Love the story about the belts..... Then there is the story about how Unser was
miffed at having to "do the rookie thing with licensing passes and stuff" The
comment was made "I drive over 200 mph all the time"  As told to me by one of my
favorite people, he came up to her after doing all his runs and apologised and
made
the comment that driving on the salt was one of the hardest things he had ever
done. She acknowledged that he was a "true gentleman"  Me? I was just impressed
because I had never seen anyone land a plane on the salt, put on a firesuit and
go
drivin' . I recall thinking that beats 2 days in a dually hauling everything you
Ed