Re: dick J

To: bbutters@coldreams.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dick J
From: "Jim Bodenheimer" <bicwig@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 22:58:10 -0400
I have to agree.  Ask John Beckett and Tom Sarda how rough a ride it is
without.  If you start pumping much HP to it, it will definately spin.  I
fought similiar problems and ended up with the 4 link.  Best move I made,
the car goes straight and is predictable.  Remember, 150 is absoulely flying
when things go wrong.  Just my 2 cents.

Jim