Re: Armstrong shocks

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Armstrong shocks
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 21:01:22 EDT
In a message dated 4/26/2001 2:03:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ardunbill@webtv.net writes:

> Wow Doug, that was a nasty incident!  Glad you didn't get hurt!  Bill

Bill,
       I spun across 4 lanes of the 580 freeway in Castro Valley at 3:00PM
without hitting anybody. I started in the #4 lane and ended up against the
center divider facing 5 lanes of traffic which had stopped to avoid hitting
me. All the doors of the Van flew open, scattering everything I was carrying
from my checkbook to a load of AN fittings for the Modified Roadster. I
wasn't wearing a seat belt but must have had a death-grip on the wheel to
stay in the car. Only the laundryman and myself knew my true
reaction.....................Ardun Doug King