RE: fan or no fan

To: "'Dave Dahlgren'" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, Ed Van Scoy
Subject: RE: fan or no fan
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:49:27 -0700
Ed, can you run a "T" fitting?

Dale C.

If you have room for a 1" spacer that is used for extra water lines you
could
put a switch there..
Dave

Ed Van Scoy wrote:

> I have considered a "tic-toc" pump, as you note it makes sense. My guess
is the
> cars you have worked with have had a large water supply, making a radiator
> unnecessary. My only water supply IS the radiator. My dillema here would
be
> solved by one small device:        I have changed intakes & there is only
one
> "hole" available for a sending unit. My old set-up had a normal temp gage
sending
> unit, and an additional sending unit to turn the fan on at 180 degrees,
and turn
> it off if it fell below that. Now with one hole (and no place to put
another) I
> will run the temp gage, BUT, if there was a sending unot out there that
would do
> BOTH it would be nice. Otherwise I will just wire a switch into the fan
and use
> it manually. But hey, that is just one more thing to forget in the heat of
> battle.........SO, if anybody knows of a combination sending unit. PLEASE
let me
> know!
> Thanks,
> Ed
>
> Dan Warner wrote:

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..