Re: An Odd Question...

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: An Odd Question...
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 13:08:54 EDT
Dear Mayf you got me going political again!! Money should never be
handicapped in a free society or sporting event! If I can't beat someone
because he chooses to spend more money than I do, handicapping him would take
the fun out of it for  me! As a side note how much does a bracket racer spend
for his electronics, and what are his options? Or who develops a restrictor
plate most efficiently in NASCAR, the big buck guys! Money doesn't scare me,
just the right to spend it does! Jack Costella, a free man