Re: Everybody Knows That Won't Work

To: "Grib" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Everybody Knows That Won't Work
From: "landspeedracer" <landspeedracer@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 07:51:42 -0400
Well as for the NASCAR Taladega/Daytona slicks. Calvin Smith ran them 270+
MPH last year and set a record. Stringfellow / Kirk E/B comp coupe ran them
240+ MPH this year. I've seen a lot of spinning vehicles at Bonneville and
the vast majority has been on narrow LSR tires.
If I ever build another coupe it will be tubed to fit a set of Gribs rain
tires.

JB