Re: Everybody Knows That Won't Work

To: Nt788@aol.com
Subject: Re: Everybody Knows That Won't Work
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 21:00:07 -0600
Jack, glad you brought it up, I know that on the bike
side of things, we use tires too, and I have had tech
guys inform me of the value of tires that have been through
some heat cycles, ie used tires with 1/2 the tread, to up the speed
rating, as they have seen new tires that were shaved, chunk and come
apart as opposed to seeing more used tires of similar make stay together
better in similar circumstances
Joe :)