Re: Vesco turbine

To: Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>,
Subject: Re: Vesco turbine
From: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 09:20:10 -0700
How true Jon. I was following a semi on my way back to LA from Rosewell NM
in 1962 in my '61 VW when it pulled away from me going up hill!
I caught up with it miles later and when it pulled into a coffee stop
I found out that:
1) it had a load the (springs on the trailer were flat)
2) the vents in the sides of the hood revealed no engine just
   something about where the crankcase would be (it was dark)
3) the word BOEING on the doors.

I don't know what it sounded like because I was in a VW.

Bryan