Re: varity of classes

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: varity of classes
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 18:37:57 EDT
In a message dated 10/9/2001 10:38:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ddahlgren@snet.net writes:

> That is all understandable, just asking the question... Only thing is for me
> at
> least is it is very hard to get on the east coast. Last time cost a bundle
> get some shipped in to NY...So we could dyno with it and not do any R&D at
> the
> track.
> The upside is that ERC is small enough to want to do it and the downside is
> they
> are not big enough to have adequate distribution all over the US.

Dave,
       Good point and well stated. Rick Gold (ERC) was the supplier of Exxon
for their racing series several years ago and had distribution on the right
coast.
       I just called him and he still has a small outlet at Agwam, Mass.(hope
I spelled that right), near Springfield. It's a little converted gas station
run by a guy named Dan Rising. The phone number is (413)789-3810.
       I hope this helps some of you racers on the right coast.........Ardun
Doug King