Re: varity of classes

To: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: varity of classes
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 15:13:49 -0700
Grib,
     Here is our problem, what is a "NASCAR vehicle" ? Will we allow current
cup cars, Bush cars, Winston west cars, modifieds? What about vintage grand
national cars? How about allowable engines? Who decides what is an allowable
modification? I can imagine trying to get a handle on this and administering
it. On the face It seems to be a nice friendly way to have fun with old
circle track cars but when the record is on the line the whining and
weaseling will equal what goes on in the roadster classes now.
Jim in Palmdale