Re: What's Up?

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: What's Up?
From: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 12:15:05 -0600
At 12:09 PM 11/6/01, you wrote:
>John, not familiar with the red head. whee can I look at it? URL?
>
>mayf

Howdy, I'm not familar where in the web it might be, maybe one of the other
listers know, when you see it, you'll see a real "streamlined" shape from
the 50's,,looks great from a nostalgic streamlined viewpoin, but still runs
hard.... (didn't it run in the last couple of years? fading memory here.....

              John Robinson, Mechanician
   Mechanical Engineering University of Wisconsin
                 1513 University Ave.
                  Madison, Wi. 53706
                     608-262-3606
                   FAX 608-265-2316
        Current World Land Speed Record Holder
                 Bonneville Salt Flats
            H/GCC 92 cu.in. 1980 Dodge Colt
                   131.333 MPH set 1995
                   136.666 MPH set 1996
                   140.292 MPH set 2000
                   144.396 MPH set 2000
     MPS-PG 441 c.c. 1967 BSA Victor Motorcycle
                    95.193 MPH set 2001