Re: What's Up?

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>, "'Nafzger'"
Subject: Re: What's Up?
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 08:59:52 -0800
Back in the early 60s I was a spec 4 in a signal company. But there were
armor units around and they had air cooled flat 6 cylinder and air cooled
V12 engines that I was told were built by Continental. I think this V12 was
the engine Ort had at Bonneville a couple of times. The Ford is a water
cooled V8. Rich Fox