Re: Freeze Plugs

To: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: Freeze Plugs
From: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 21:19:27 -0800
Ed,
JB Weld is wonderful and so is Super Glue.
I've been on a blood thinner for years. It makes me bleed worse than
a stuck pig. I tried different ways to stop the bleeding of average
cuts and finally came up with something that works good for me.
When I told my doctor, years ago, that I used Super Glue on small to
medium cuts he about had a cow. I still use it. Of course I'm very
careful to make sure the cut is clean and sterilized first.

Bryan