Re: Freeze Plugs

To: wester6935@home.com, edvs@uswest.net, basavage@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Freeze Plugs
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 22:13:40 EST
Wes, Bag Balm is the best thing out there for split finger tips now that cold
weather is with us. This is sold at Agway and other farm supply stores. It is
an ointment designed to treat cows utters, but will fix split fingers
overnite. Place a dab in the split, wrap with tissue and duct tape and wake
up with cured fingers. DR. Bob in connecticut

<< My doctor recommends super glue for split skin on fingers and thumbs in
cold
 weather.  I was extolling Hand Medic from Go-Jo as a preventative.  He said
 it may be great but after you get those splits that. can be very painful and
 last for weeks, the super glue will help them heal much faster.  He said
 they use it for some surgeries to avoid scarring.  Can't be all bad!

 Wes >>