Re: young blood

To: "Scott Cowle" <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: young blood
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 13:34:17 -0800
Oh, I remember those days. I can remember that one Saturday night in the
summer of my youth around midnight or a tad later, driving from one end of
Santa MAria, CA to the other with the headers open, going against I don't
remember what from light to light. In my Sunbeam Tiger (400 hp at the time).
Never saw a cop nor nothing. LUCKY! I would prolly still be in jail. Also
remember driving back from San Luis Obispo one night, Top Down, buddy
driving the Tiger, me standing up leaning against the roll bar drinking a
beer, 100 plus mph... prolly shoulda died...wait...maybe I did? Big
philosophic question here... plus lots of other dumb assed things. Our kids
are US!

mayf