Re: FIA/FIM

To: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: FIA/FIM
From: rtmack <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:53:07 -0600
List:
Another opinion.
I agree with Jonathan.
The FIA/FIM may be in the best political position to claim their listings as the
"official" world records-- but any organization is
only as credible as its leaders.  The leadership at FIA/FIM sucks, therefore the
organization itself has little credibility.  I
never consider an FIA/FIM record a "real" world record until I compare it to the
SCTA listings.

Russ Mack