RE: Recips.

To: "'RTMACK@concentric.net'" <RTMACK@concentric.net>
Subject: RE: Recips.
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:12:04 -0600
Russ;

Frozen Chosen, eh? Most of my army days were spent in Germany. Your Dad
might have been in Heidelberg at the same time that my Grandmother was in
that hospital with pnuemonia. She died there, too-- just as Patton had about
ten years earlier. I did my sophomere year in Heidelberg American High
School. That's a nice town.

Regards,  Neil   Tucson, AZ