lakester frame

To: <joetimney@dol.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: lakester frame
From: "Allen Young" <riveroak@cncnet.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 08:28:31 -0800
Thanks Joe,   The lakester will be rear engine (GMC 302 strait six).  I have
this dream of someday turning it into a liner.  The dragster prints sounds
like a great idea.  Where does one obtain a set?  I'm also wondering the best
way to notch the tubing for the x-members.  I've looked at the hole cutter
device that you attach to a drill press and a "notcher" device that takes a
bite out of it using lever action.  The notcher sounds much easier but is a
bit pricey.  Maybe it would be worth it because of the large numbers to be
notched.  Anyone in the Sacremento area that has or is building a lakester
please contact me. Thanks for your response Joe.

Any other info would be much appreciated.  Thanks!!  Allen