Re: lakester frame

To: <ardunbill@webtv.net>, "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: Re: lakester frame
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:07:16 -0800
There are a couple of new lakesters running at El Mirage built by Mike Cooks
shop and they are 2 x 4 rectangular bottom rails and 2 x 2 sq. top rails.
Roll cage are std. round tubing.
Square and rectangular tubing is much earlier to work with and the stiffness
and extra weight is in the builders favor.A lot easier to make brackets and
attachments as well.

There are several other s using this type of tubing over round.

Glen