Re: LSR HISTORY

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>,
Subject: Re: LSR HISTORY
From: "landspeedracer" <landspeedracer@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 18:07:16 -0500
Hey Guys

There are pros and cons to everything. And I sure have had my some
disappointments over some of the things the Two Club has done in the past.
Were not affiliated with the SCTA, but I bet 99% are SCTA/BNI members. Now
keep in mind some honest logistical problems we have. Like there isn't any
room for any more people at the Stateline banquet. Therefore new deceased
members are always welcome, although they are sometimes light on the dues
payment.

All joking aside it is a real problem. In the 50's and 60's it was much more
difficult to get in the club then it is today. Heck everything about
Bonneville was more difficult than it is today. Think we have something like
30 new members this year alone. And I believe the membership has grown about
30% to 40% since '92 when I became a member. Guys, I don't know what the
answer is but we need to come up with something. Maybe more focus on the 300
MPH Club or a separate deal for those guys.