Re: Hemi vs Ford & Chev Controversy

To: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hemi vs Ford & Chev Controversy
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 22:59:46 -0800
Yep, not a DeSoto hemi in the lot. Nor any Chrysler. Most are after market
built by Keith Black, Fontana, and custom jobs. They are not at all like
tthe old hemis, are they? None in prostock? None in Comp classes? Mostly
not. And to Dick, head flow numbers are a good start but the cam is the
brains, Prolly not any good cams for those old puppies compared to todays'
dual pattern, dual lift units.

Mayf, I am tired now, going to bed....don't care any more.