Re: Wheelbase

To: "landspeedracer" <landspeedracer@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Wheelbase
From: "john backus" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 17:53:39 -0000
John, I can only relate to drag racing, you guys are the LSR Guru's. A long
wheelbase dragster is definitely more stable and easier to keep straight than
a short wheelbase car- example, Top Fuel vs Fuel Altered or Funny Car. I think
because most all the lakesters and streamliners that are fast are usually a
very long wheelbase that is the way to go. But this is only my opinion and you
know what that is worth.

John B.- the other one